Reply: lol, no. Full coverage on CNN as well as CNN IBN which we get along with the main bouquet.
Amidst the carnage let there be the following words from the One Master to whom I owe allegiance:
"...when the Sun shines out, it'll shine out the clearer . . . "
"End? Oh no, the journey doesn't end here. The grey rain-curtain of this World turns all to silver glass and is rolled back. And then - you see it!"
"What Gandalf? See what?"
"White shores. And a far green country under a swift sunrise . . . "
That's got the necessary morbidity done and over with. If being talked about earned you brownie points to celestial bliss, I'd be lunching with the saints by now. Here are a few of my favourites used to describe yours truly. Imho the greatest gems of the language have bloomed and blossomed around my not quite noteworthy persona.
- "a person who by his words and actions will take you to the edge of your patience and then kick ur a*se to heaven." courtesy my dear cousin bro. may he rest in p*ss.
- "In a rendezvous spannin wat seems a lyftym,ARC and his H-factor,his inherent strength n weakness,has been d subject 2much er..speculation..yet to the frustration of many, and amusement of many more,he has remained wat he was:Spirited, Sarcatic,Humourous,Erudite,Culture-Vulture,and above al,H.. 2da core.... An H.. for all seasons, . . . " This a school buddy, master agnidipto tarafder a.k.a. Inferno:Ablaze. I guess he was talking of the various evil spirits hovering about me. H- here can be loosely translated to have the same emotional potential as 'Ya barstud!!'
- "You're a big b*stard you know." Sasky (Swarnava Ghosh).
- "The Force is strong in him." Rohit Roy
- "The best of enemies and the worst of friends . . . eh, old friendah?". Valion, Lord Stormcrow.
- "You're crazy Aruni. Nothing else. Face it." Kaz.
- "Master Naru you're a 22-carat the goru*. You-you-you . . . you're just a little thing!" Master Lala Tanmoy Das, ATCL.
- "I have a cousin in Xavier's. He's a bit weird. Mad about Tolkien." Another cousin, this one female. About five years ago the aforementioned IM was sent to a dearly hated foe.
- "Aruni? Who's that? Oh, you. I thought your name was Naru only." Durgondha (Sulagna).
- "You're a legend. But still a goru." M