My dear second cousin (one of the wide menagerie the family's managed to amass - this particular specimen on the paternal side at that.) came bearing gifts. Namely:
- One pine board. Huge. For drawing thinguses I'll never need beyond first yr.
- One wooden T-square, of the variety now extinct. Huge. Paint splattered. My dad passed it on to the chap - the instrument bearing the invisible stamp of JU engg.
- One plastic T-square which my cousin wisely used instead of the prehistoric relic. Ditto for me too. ;)
- One Jute-bag filled with notes
- One more Jute-bag filled with notes
- Five books
- List of more books that I 'should' buy.
Confession: this post has been written mainly to bring the no. of posts closer to 150. To lather an otherwise insignificant number with a swathe of distinction.